• Breaking News

    Saturday, April 18, 2020

    Legal Advice - Update: Janitor being sued by a customer: you people called it it was a scam!

    Legal Advice - Update: Janitor being sued by a customer: you people called it it was a scam!


    Update: Janitor being sued by a customer: you people called it it was a scam!

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 01:28 PM PDT

    Thanks for your help with my question. You guys are good it was indeed a scam as some of you said! So I took the letter to my manager and we went to the general manager's office. Seems like everyone (my manager, coworker who was on the same shift) received the same letter. They said not to worry and go back to work they will handle it, at most I'll be asked to give a statement but I won't be liable for anything.

    Then they pulled the security tapes, by luck they keep them for long, and they were quite interesting. They even called me so we could have a good laugh. So this lady and her husband had been at our store and bought two full carts of groceries. They both were pushing a cart and for some reason the guy wasn't able to control his and it started taking speed (parking lot has a slight slope) and hit the woman. She fell hard on her ass, must have hurt. She had a hard time getting back on her feet so maybe she was injured for real and that's where the medical bills come from? Anyway. She went back to their car and half an hour later back into the store. Then she literally flew herself to the ground when she passed the section I was cleaning. That was quite an artistic "fall". Then of course she starting yelling and everything. So yeah, a scam alright, but maybe the injuries were real. It sucks that she got injured but it's really scummy to try and scam minimum wage workers who don't have money to throw around. I don't get why people do that. I must say I was quite scared before you people gave me advice, thanks a lot for your help.

    submitted by /u/confusedjanitor
    [link] [comments]

    (New York) Employer rescinded my offer of employment due to my age.

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 07:30 PM PDT

    I am 30 years old. I graduated with my undergraduate degree in December 2019. Due to health issues, my education was greatly delayed, hence why I gradated so late. I received a full time employment offer for an entry-level position in September 2019 and the role was set to start in late May 2020. This is very typical for new grad positions.

    I went through multiple phases of in-person and phone interviews before getting the offer. I thought it was a good fit and I was super excited about the role. My age never came up in the interviews. I stopped applying, canceled future scheduled interviews, and turned down competing offers to take this one.

    My resume does not indicate anything that would indicate my age. All my experience is classical of someone that just graduated from a University program with my major. This is my first full-time position, other than an internship I had last summer.

    I recently completed some onboarding stuff, along with further background checks, not thinking anything of it. On Friday, I got an email from human resources asking about previous employment history beyond my summer internship. I said I didn't have any.

    They responded a day later saying they are rescinding my offer. They are saying that I was dishonest for not explicitly revealing my age during the recruitment process and that I am not a "good fit" for the role due to the age difference between myself and other members of the team.

    They said that their entry-level positions are intended for new grads (which I am), but that my age difference would disrupt the culture dynamic of their new grad program. They said they wanted to know about previous work experience to see if they could consider me for more senior roles, but I don't meet the qualifications for those positions. This was an email I got on Friday and I haven't been able to get in touch with them since.

    I'm completely at a loss of words here. Being an older student was always something I was insecure about. I don't even know what I'm suppose to do here. I googled age discrimination and it says it only applies to people over the age of 40. So what they did was perfectly legal?

    They're openly acknowledging their discriminating against me because of my age. I was a good fit when I interviewed, but suddenly a bad fit once they saw what year I was born?

    What am I supposed to do now? New grad entry-level positions recruit almost exclusively in the fall. There's some opportunities for positions that I can apply for now, but we're talking needles in a haystack. With the current economic issues, even less companies are actively recruiting. I had offers, I had interviews, I canceled it all to take this job. Now I have nothing and I might not be able to get another offer until next fall for a position that starts a full year after this position was scheduled to start.

    submitted by /u/FitEgg7
    [link] [comments]

    [Michigan] Landlord apparently did not renew the rental license for the property we rent.

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 01:53 PM PDT

    Hello! So, we got a letter in the mail today that states the following:

    Dear Occupant/Tenant,

    It has come to the attention of the City of [city] Rental Inspections Division that you are renting a property in the City of [City] that does not have a valid rental license.

    According to [city] Code of Ordinances, "no person shall rent, lease, offer for rent or lease, or occupy any rental dwelling unit without a rental license from the rental division." By renting this property, you are in violation of the City Ordinances.

    Please contact the [city] Rental Inspections Division immediately at [number] to resolve this issue.

    Emphasis theirs. As my title says, our assumption is that the landlord did not renew his rental license when it last expired. My SO is the one officially renting from him for the past 6 years, me being here for the past 4-ish. Last fall the landlord had mentioned wanting to sell the house and asked if he could put a for sale sign out, but he never did.

    My question is whether we should contact the landlord first and see what he has to say or should we call the rental division first? Also just wondering what our rights/responsibilities are here. We are current on rent payments and are on a month-to-month basis. We were also planning on hopefully buying a house in the next 3-4 months if possible (pending pandemic issues, of course) so this might be the nudge we need to get going. Obviously we won't ignore the issue, but we want to have as much info going into either conversation (with the landlord or the rental inspections division) as we can.

    Thank you!

    submitted by /u/romanticheart
    [link] [comments]

    Landlord provided a 50 year old, smoke filled fridge as a replacement

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 10:02 AM PDT

    PA, United States.

    Our lease states the landlord will provide a working refrigerator, microwave, stove/oven, and washer dryer. We brought our own washer/dry when we moved in and we allowed him to take his old 1980's ish washer to use at another tenant's place - no problem. The apartment isn't a dump, but the fridge is older.

    Our freezer has days it completely stops working and will get to 50 degrees by morning. We unplug and replug a few times, as well as hit it, and it will come back on. It's 30 years old and the LL agreed we needed a "new" one.

    Shows up a few days ago with one from ~1970 (50 years old) from someone who bought a condo was getting rid of (probably for free). Bought it over and after plugging it in, there's a heavy cigarette smoke smell from inside, enough we don't want to put food in and start coughing when it's open. It'll stink up the entire kitchen. It's trash really and 20 years older than the one we had (which he left here too).

    He's telling us just to clean it out with baking soda, but we feel it's stuck in the coils/evaporator as nothing we've done makes it better.

    Do we have any legal recourse to get a non-smoke filled, sanitary fridge?

    submitted by /u/cmiovino
    [link] [comments]

    Previous homeowner wants play set that was left 2 weeks after closing.

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 07:41 AM PDT

    swing set This is voice to text so I apologize in advance. So my wife and I closed on a house two weeks ago this coming Monday. We have been working on redoing the floors and painting during this period. During the process of all this work we find some jackets and a Mother's Day gift that was given to the mother by one of her daughters. We contact her through Facebook messenger and let her know that we have the stuff. We have put it in a closet, and if she wants it she can come by anytime and get it while we are working on the house. So the lady comes by yesterday while I was there.I hand her the jackets and help her tote some pots and pans that were also left to the car. once we get to the car she proceeds to tell me that they are coming by Sunday, which is tomorrow, and pick up the swingset. Nowhere in our signed papers does it say that they are getting the swingset. Nothing was communicated to us that they were getting the swingset. I contacted my realtor and let him know. He didn't know anything about it, he checked with his superior. His superior said that legally and technically it is our property now. The sellers realtor says that he knew about it and it wouldn't be a problem but he failed to communicate it to our realtor or to us or to sign any papers it said this is getting picked up two weeks after the closing date. I feel like this is my property and that if they get it I should be compensated for it because it was left with the house. I realize I may be a dick about it,But at the end of the day this is my property and it is on their realtor for not communicating or having a paper drawn up with this detail. How should we proceed?

    TLDR: we closed on the house two weeks ago. The previous owners came by yesterday, and claimed that they are in the right to pick up a $2000 swingset that they left.

    We are in Tuscaloosa, Alabama

    *** So today has been busy, not only did I have to replace some subfloor, I had to deal with the swing set fiasco. Turns out we are in the right. Our realtor and their realtor attempted a compromise. They decided that a monetary payment of less than $500 would satisfy the original owners. It was initially suggested that we pay or split the cost with our realtor. We were not paying a dime for something we own. I did not expect our realtor to pay for someone else's screwup. It was finally decided by the broker to simply pay the sellers the payment to make this issue go away. An official bill of sale will be made and noted that this is the final transaction.

    TLDR: seller wanted minimal cash. We balked. Our realtor company is footing the bill.

    Thanks for everyone's comments. It did help ease our minds today

    Last edit: not sure if I made it clear, We have NO INTENTION OR INTEREST in selling this play set. Our daughter will love this.

    submitted by /u/bluetrianglecat
    [link] [comments]

    Restaurant I worked at used my likeness for a gofundme. Owner/managers are pocketing 90% of it. (NYC)

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 10:16 AM PDT

    I worked as a waitress at a restaurant that got shut down for coronavirus. One of the managers set up a go fund me and had all the staff send links around to the regular patrons. They used my image on the site and the page is very much about "supporting the out of work staff."

    The implication was that it would be an even split and that the owner would actually get nothing.

    Now that it's over and has been quite successful, I've been told I'm getting a fraction of what would've been an even split because the managers and owner are pocketing 90% of it.

    Do I have any recourse?

    submitted by /u/scammed11110
    [link] [comments]

    NYC: Quarantined without work computer, not allowed to go get it, was fired for "not complying". Wrongful termination?

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 01:17 PM PDT

    Work in tech for a Fortune 50 company. I left my work computer at work the day before my office (not NYC, that was the following week) shut down. I was not allowed to go to the office to get my work computer, and they did not send it to me. I spoke with HR, and they said they'd get back to me and never did. Got a letter yesterday saying I was fired for not complying with their COVID remote policy.

    A little backstory: I have been VERY outspoken about the racial tension and discrimination at that place, and have been to HR repeatedly to report such behavior, esp from my supervisor. I am not well-liked by mgmt, and have been trying to get rid of me since November or so. But since my work and my numbers were good, (and maybe bc i kept bitching about the discrimination and lack of company methods to address it) they couldn't let me go.

    I believe they refused to let me get or send me my computer so they could get rid of me. They had my phone number and email address, and every time I contacted them they said they'd get back to me. Do I have any course of action here?

    submitted by /u/DisposableNegro2099
    [link] [comments]

    Plumbing company won't provide us with an invoice - instead provides a forged 'lease agreement' for a newly installed hot water heater.

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 11:47 AM PDT

    My husband and I own a rental property here in Florida. We were traveling out of state when we received a call from our tenant that the hot water heater was not working. We called a plumbing company to install a new hot water heater. While the installer was there, he contacted us to say that the job was complicated (due to some electrical issues I think) and gave us a verbal quote for nearly $2,000. He also mentioned a warranty/service agreement for $38.99 per month. We told him to go ahead so that the tenant could have hot water - even though the $2,000K seemed very high. We asked that we be sent specific information about the hot water heater we were purchasing and the information about the manufacture warranty and the additional service agreement option. We never heard from him again.

    The tenant verified that she has hot water. I called the plumbing company to again request this information as well as the invoice. They said that they couldn't provide it and that paperwork was left with the tenant and that she should send it to us. (My tenant did put the paperwork that was left in the mail to our home address but we didn't get it until 2 months later when we arrived home - more on that later). About a week or so later, I sent an inquiry through the plumbing companies website again asking for information and invoicing. I received several emails from them in response - the first one saying that I hadn't had any work done with them since 2013. Then I received another stating "Oh, here it is - we are trying to schedule an inspection". I replied again with fine. We can schedule an inspection in a couple months when we return home to Florida (there is a one-year window to have the inspection done) - and can we please have the information so that that we can finally settle this? Their response was that they didn't have the information, and that I had to work with the Advantage Program (not sure of who that was???). So, I'm tired of trying to get a copy of this bill so that I can pay them - so I just decided to wait until we get home and review the paperwork that should be waiting for us.

    When we arrive home there is an envelope containing: 1) A lease agreement to rent a Rheem hot water heater for 10 years at $38.99 per month with no option to purchase it at the end of the 10 year period for a total of $4,678.80. My husband's name is forged in 2 locations on this agreement. (although I'm not sure if it was the company or my tenant - as I'm trying to keep her out of the drama by not asking her unless it is necessary). 2) A completely blank "pre-authorized payment agreement" form for me to fill out so that they can charge my bank or credit card monthly.

    Florida has a rule that these service people can put a lien on your property if payment isn't made. This all seems so ridiculous. I wanted to ask if it would be legal to just send them a payment for the retail cost of the hot water heater and some estimate of the labor (I just had a new hot water heater installed in my residence for $650.00 3 years ago) - but I don't even have the model of the equipment that was just installed to be able to do that. I suspect that the plumbing company has profited in some way by 'selling' this forged lease agreement to another company and that is why they refuse to send me an invoice for the actual work done. No one from EITHER has reached out to be about payment or anything. A friend suggested I do nothing at all until one of the companies reaches out to use - but I don't want to risk a lien going on the property.

    Any advice as to how to handle this without having a lien on my house or having to pay $4678.88 for a water heater? And does scheduling an inspection affect anything.

    Thank you. this is my first post here - sorry if it rambles on..

    submitted by /u/kimmykay1964
    [link] [comments]

    [Ontario] Employer has turned my workplace/home into an overflow hospital. Insisting that I cannot move out and must be quarantined until the pandemic is over. What are my rights?

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 06:48 AM PDT

    Okay, my sister, not me.

    She works in student housing and lives on campus. She's not currently a student. All students have been given 48 hours notice to move out, and the dorm will be turned into an overflow hospital 3 days from now. She's been told that she will continue to work from home, but that she will not be allowed to leave the building once the hospital takes over, due to quarantine requirements. It's unclear if the building will be used for patients or healthcare workers at this point, but it sounds like a combination of the two.

    She told her bosses that she was going to move out along with the students. Her intention is to move to my parents' home and quarantine there for 2 weeks. She was informed that this would not be approved due to the "optics" of staff moving during a pandemic.

    Her problem is that if she quits, she's not entitled to any government support while she's unemployed. Would this situation qualify as constructive dismissal? She's working entirely remotely at this point, so it shouldn't matter where she does that from, they are just concerned about how it will look if she moves out.

    submitted by /u/Instaplot
    [link] [comments]

    A nursing home released my grandpa claming he can take care of himself. He fell leaving the car and deficated himself in less than an hour.

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 02:34 PM PDT

    My grandpa is an asshole. I'm going to be frank. But I do love him and want his life to be pain free and gentle. I believe the staff of the nursing home (Missouri) falsified his wellness information to get him out of the nursing home, due to him being a cranky old man that made their job a little more difficult. I'm scared for his life that he could die very soon because of this (deficating on himself, falling almost immediately out of the car, he can't make it to the bathroom without losing his breath). I live an hour away from his house and work a very erratic schedule. He lives with my grandma who cannot help him at all. The man is like 6'5. Idk what to do. The nursing home is literally ignoring my calls and actually hanging up on me when I call. What can I do????

    submitted by /u/Zah96
    [link] [comments]

    I own a packaging company, how can I tell if my client is making knockoff products?

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 11:28 AM PDT

    Hello, I own a packaging company located in California. We have a client who just put in a very large order for custom boxes for his vape pen/CBD products.

    I suspect that he's importing generic vape cartridges and CBD products, putting them in nice packaging with known brand names, and selling them. And he wants us to do the packaging.

    Is it my burden to prove that his products are legitimate/knockoffs? What happens if I do the order and find out 8 months later that they were actually counterfeit? Would I get retroactively sued?

    submitted by /u/UnableRespond4
    [link] [comments]

    Estranged brother died, left behind dilapidated trailer on rental lot. Am I legally obligated to pay for demolition and back lot rental fees?

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 08:17 AM PDT

    TL;DR below.

    My brother—who I had not had contact with in nearly a decade—died last summer in his hoarded up, run down trailer. He died, perhaps, a week or more before his body was discovered. This is important later.

    The trailer was owned by him as far as I know... but he paid a modest lot rental per month to a third party.

    The detective working the case said the lot owner wanted permission to tear the trailer down... I passed along my consent for this, gave her my number to give to him and didn't hear anything again until about two weeks ago when I received some paperwork in the mail.

    The lot owner's attorney said that they've been unable to demolish the property because they do not own it and they've been unable to hire a company to clean it out because it's a contamination site (the body, Florida sun, summer, a week or more). The tone was polite enough... but, reading between the lines, there were implied threats. They floated the idea that perhaps my brother didn't own the trailer... that my mother, who died six or seven years prior, did. That had the property going into probate then... that I would be the rightful owner. They totaled the lost lot rent, they quoted a price to tear it down, and asked me to formally take ownership of the property so that it can be torn down.

    While I'm very sensitive to the problems my brother's death have created for them... and I'd HAPPILY help the process along if it didn't require me legally taking on the financial burden of his mess... it's my understanding that my legal obligation to do so isn't there. Am I mistaken?

    TL;DR: My long-estranged brother died leaving behind a dilapidated trailer on a lot that he rented from someone else. The lot owner's attorney wants me to take ownership of the property so that it can be torn down... implies that it's my financial obligation to do so. Is that so?

    Update: Just now, I received a notice of right to claim abandoned property from them. I have until April 30th to claim anything I want and then it'll go up for public sale. I obviously don't want any portion of his hoard. This is more along the lines of what I'd imagined would happen to his property.

    submitted by /u/TechnicalDeparture9
    [link] [comments]

    Not quite divorced

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 01:58 PM PDT

    One of my friends is legally separated from her abusive ex husband. She was about to finalize the divorce when she was in a car accident and is now in a vegetative state on life support. Her soon to be ex, who is still technically her next of kin, wants to pull the plug and insists that's what she would have wanted. Her parents want to keep her on life support and don't want her ex to visit because it would upset her if she were aware.

    Who is legally responsible for her?

    Because her ex is abusive (which is hearsay), how do we know he wants what is best for her?

    They live in Milwaukee, Wisconsin

    submitted by /u/rachelcesped15
    [link] [comments]

    Mother Gave Me a 12 year old Notice of Probate

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 08:32 PM PDT

    I visit my parents one weekend and she goes "I have something for you."

    That "something" was a letter, dated 2008, notifying me that I was listed in my great-grandmother's will. I'll spare you how dumbfounded I was at the news of this.

    Anyway... It's from a law firm in New York. Surrogates court of the State of New York. I'm in Texas.

    How do I proceed? Am I still entitled to "1/4 of residual estate" as listed in the will? Who do I call?

    My mother claims that when she reached out to the lawyer (way back when) he told her that the executor ran off with the money.

    Any advice is greatly appreciated. Thank you

    submitted by /u/UserGeneratedID
    [link] [comments]

    My mother is in a long-term nursing home, and was admitted to the hospital with a broken femur. Nursing home is claiming they don't know what happened.

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 09:18 PM PDT

    Ohio.

    My mother lives in a nursing home going on 4 years or so. It's very difficult to have a conversation with her, as she has late-stage dementia. We've had some problems in the past that border-lined on neglect (not taking her to bathroom often enough, not changing her out of dirty clothes, a few falls) but the administration has in the past been okay with addressing our concerns. And usually there is someone from our family there every day to check on her.

    About a month ago the nursing home went into quarantine because of Covid-19. Which means I haven't seen my mom in over a month, and I have no idea what shape she is in. Tonight we received a call stating that a nurse aid noticed some swelling in her left leg while putting my mother to bed. The night nurse called for permission to do some "tests" (presuming x-rays, but I'm not sure). The next call we received was from the local hospital, asking some questions about her admittance and notifying us that she had a fractured femur. We still are not able to see my mother, because the hospital will not let us in.

    We called the nursing home back, but there is no record of her injuring herself (no falls, etc.). They say they're going to investigate, but does this qualify as gross negligence? I feel the nursing home failed to keep my mother safe. I'll be contacting the sheriffs department in the morning, as well as a lawyer. Is there anything I should be aware of beforehand?

    Thank you in advance.

    Edit: Important information: My mother has dementia, so she won't be able to tell us what happened. She is also wheelchair bound, and would not be able to get up by herself after a fall.

    submitted by /u/writtenrhythm
    [link] [comments]

    My girlfriend has been harassed for 3 years with nudes she sent when she was 15.

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 11:00 AM PDT

    There are these jerks who have had a group chat for 4 years they are just the absolute scummiest people. It's an assortment of people from ages 15 to 23 (the 15 and 23 year old are dating apparently as well) but it's like 5 other guys in all different places. Some in Pennsylvania and one guy in the uk. My girlfriend and I have been together about a year and I want to know what I can do to help her because they are non stop harassing her. She blocks them ignores them but they nonstop add her on group chats make new accounts and all this kind of nonsense. As well as legal advice I'd like ways to stop the harassment on these social media. The social media are snapchat and instagram. The problem on snapchat If there's a sure fire way to just block these people off of these social media in a more effective way that'd help. If it has to be handled legally I need advice for that too. These nudes of hers that got leaked made her try to over dose and kill herself and these people think it's ok to harass her and we are both tired of it. The problem is if we try to go the legal route we fear that she'll get in trouble for distribution even tho she sent them when she was 15. They are continuing sending them, making memes about it and even having people she doesn't know add her just to harass her more. If there is a way to stop this without getting my girlfriend in trouble it would help a ton. We live in Texas btw and they mostly are in Pennsylvania.

    submitted by /u/ICONICAssMaster
    [link] [comments]

    I need help with a constant very loud backyard neighbor.

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 04:39 PM PDT

    Me and my wife have recently rented a new house [Texas] at the beginning of this year. Throughout the entire time we have had a problem with our backyard neighbor [60 ft away] playing loud bumping bass music throughout the entire time.

    We have had progress with the police throughout the entire time actually. They've actually written him 3 seperate tickets and we thought we were actually getting somewhete since he would turn it off for extended periods. My wife was even supposed to go to court but the corona...

    So recently during the quarantine time he's started right back up. This time the police are playing hardball with a decibal meter and are claiming now that its 1 decibal off and that hes in his legal rights. Of course after they leave he's blairing it again. It seems like we cant seem to catch this guy.

    The neigbors are basically little to no help. He lives on a side street with abandoned houses on both sides while we live directly behind. My nextdoor neigbors are also non existent. There's no talking or reasoning with this person and we've even tried begging the landlord to let us out of the lease but to no avail. Anywho we're in between a rock and a hard place and me and my wife basically count on anyone for help it seems. Seeking advice. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Hijack32
    [link] [comments]

    fleeing domestic violence with a child

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 07:48 PM PDT

    Hello,

    Can anyone advise on leaving a domestic violence situation with a 3 year old child. Can the parent fleeing leave to another state? what needs to be documented to ensure the abuser doesn't claim kidnapping? VA if that makes a difference.

    submitted by /u/free_beer2
    [link] [comments]

    I was sexually manipulated in 2014, can I still do something about the situation?(I am a minor)

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 07:37 PM PDT

    first a few things to point out

    -I made this acc just to post about this situation since I post art on my main acc, and I dont want my name related with this situation

    -I was molested by a youtuber, he currently has 536K subs and it scares me that he continues his behavior since he has a platform

    I will NOT mention his name, but will give a few details about him, we both live in Mexico.

    EVERYTHING mention here happened on facebook, and he was aware I was a minor.

    this situation started around when the 2014 soccer world cup was going, I was manipulated into giving Anon nudes to be in one of his videos (he posts Source film maker animations) me being naive, I acceded, it took me a while to give in but in the end I did, he used 2 profiles, his main one with his real name, and one of him pretending to be a woman, I sent nudes to both accounts, since he told me he was going to post them if I didn't sent more, I never ended up in one of his animations, and I did tried to come out with this situation in 2015, I was ratted and called a liar, I don't have any screenshots of our chat since I blocked him on all social media, I unblock him recently just to see If I can see the chats on both acc's , sadly I can't, the only proof about this I have is a link to his personal facebook, to his youtube channel, and his boyfriend facebook page, the fake facebook profile he had was deleted.I don't know if I can do something about this, since it happened a while ago, and I don't have any concrete proof I will answer questions with more details about the situation If needed.

    submitted by /u/OrangeChickenXD
    [link] [comments]

    Working overtime but not getting paid extra for it.

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 08:32 PM PDT

    This is in Oregon

    My girlfriend is scheduled to work 44 hours this week, but at two different locations for the same business. She gets paid per hour of work. The owner owns both, but the managers at each both scheduled her for a total of 44 hours and she isn't going to be paid overtime since both locations use different book keepers and write out pay check two completely different way. Is this illegal?

    submitted by /u/seangley
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment