• Breaking News

    Wednesday, December 18, 2019

    Legal Advice - Sexually assaulted by female coworker

    Legal Advice - Sexually assaulted by female coworker


    Sexually assaulted by female coworker

    Posted: 18 Dec 2019 12:28 PM PST

    I am gay and a girl I work with grabbed my crotch (inside my underwear) to try to convince me to get my boss to promote her to my level. The OEO (office of equal opportunity) where I work published in their official report that she only touched my chest and stomach, despite there being multiple witnesses. I now have to work with this individual. Do I have any options? I live in the state of Utah in the US

    submitted by /u/your_momdotcom
    [link] [comments]

    My neighbors keep overstepping their boundaries and it's making my girlfriend feel unsafe.

    Posted: 18 Dec 2019 08:42 AM PST

    (California) - My dad recently purchased a second house around the block from his that we have been fixing up and getting ready to rent out. Next door to the house is a collection of 6 very small houses that fit where one house would go. So instead of just one neighbor, there are 6 neighbors. Long story short me, my girlfriend, and my daughter ended up living in and renting the house from my dad and and the neighbors havent been the best at all. My driveway is right next to there houses so they will routinely pull into my driveway (they don't have one) and block it so they can run into their houses to grab things or leave their car there for around 5 minutes. Doesnt matter if I'm home or not. There's been multiple times that I've come home and there's a car blocking my driveway or my girlfriend will send me a picture of a car blocking the driveway. Ive resorted to buying a camera for the driveway so I know whenever its happening. Last Friday me and my girlfriend were about to leave our house and we were loading the car about to leave when a car pulled up and blocked me in. The girl that got out rushed into the house as it was raining, I asked her very sternly why she was parked there and she just said sorry and ran into the house. The person who was driving only moved until I was backing out. And then, when me and my girlfriend left, I checked the cameras and the person who was driving the car proceeded to FULLY PARK IN MY FUCKING DRIVEWAY, lights off, engine off. I was pissed, I went back to my house and told him to leave. I recognized the lady as the biggest problem, I'm 90 percent sure she's a crackhead. She will leave her house on foot at all times of the day. She'll leave at 10 pm and return at 10 am, she'll leave at 6 am and come back at 3 am. She talkes to herself, slurs her words. She'll stand in the middle of the street and force cars to go around her. When we were fixing up the house we had left a gate open to move stuff in and she proceeded to walk into the house until one of people we had hired to help saw her and told her to get out. When we got the camera, she was walking on the sidewalk past the driveway, and she saw the camera, walked up to it and said "Holy shit they got a camera!". Another thing about the house is there's a handicap spot right in front of it, I talked to some of our better neighbors and they said the lady that lived there was really old and handicap so I have to talk to the city to get it removed or at least moved because the mom of the crackhead will park there everyday. I've kept my cool about everything so far. Until yesterday when I was at work, and I got notification from my camera and I looked at it and here's what i saw: The crackhead is cleaning leaves out of the handicap spot , she has a shovel and is shoveling leaves in a bag, it's like 50 degrees out and she's wearing a tank top and short shorts. The mom comes out and starts helping her and is also cleaning leaves. Then the mom walks across my lawn, grabs a rake I had left by front porch and starts using it. After she used it for about an hour the mom leaves and it's just the crackhead. The crackhead then goes up to the faucet right next to my front door, uses the faucet to clean her hands and starts picking shit up off the ground along the path to the front door and my driveway,I dont know if it was leaves or what but she was just bent down picking stuff up.then the crackhead takes the rake and goes back to their house. They finally brought it back an hour later and left it on the house. My girlfriend has bad anxiety and all this activity has made my girlfriend feel unsafe and has made her not want to be home alone. I'm very protective of her and my daughter and I just want them to respect the boundaries and stay off my property. Is there anything I can do?

    submitted by /u/MrMorningSniper
    [link] [comments]

    My boyfriend is having a psychotic break and I want to have him hospitalized even if it's involuntary. How do I make this happen?

    Posted: 18 Dec 2019 01:33 PM PST

    My boyfriend of 3 years has been having a psychotic break for months now and everything came to a head last night. Earlier in the day he begged me to come over because he didn't want to be alone (we do not live together, he lives with his dad) and I agreed. Everything was fine for a few hours and then he started getting increasingly paranoid. He kept holding conversations with people on his phone who weren't actually present. And he was watching videos from Youtube and having full conversations with whoever was on the screen. He then started behaving very aggressively towards me and making comments that made no sense. He kept saying he knew I was in on it and laughing in my face when I kept trying to question him on what. At this point I was in tears because he was accusing me of cheating and insinuating I was a slut and in on some sex ring. Eventually he called 911 and started saying that he needed someone to come to the house because he was in danger. He told whoever answered that I and his entire family were in on a plot to steal money from him. At that point I decided to leave and he told the cops my full name, gave them a description of me and told them I was trying to leave and that I was a culprit. He then blocked me from leaving. I was able to talk him down enough that when the cops showed up he told them everything was okay and he left.

    I believe that at this point based on the things he was saying and his behavior that he needs to go inpatient. He refuses to go on his own accord. How can I get him treatment? We live in Florida.

    submitted by /u/Complex-Honeydew
    [link] [comments]

    [VT] Signed lease 12/13. Mailed security deposit check yesterday, 12/17. Landlord emailed me this morning he decided to rent it out to someone else.

    Posted: 18 Dec 2019 09:51 AM PST

    The lease starts January 1 and is in a different city, so this is very stressful since I'm moving to start a job in January.

    I saw the apartment and signed the lease last Friday. The landlord and I went through the lease and signed it together, but I didn't have my checkbook with me so I said I'd get it to him this week. He said he'd email me a signed copy of the lease but he never did. Earlier this week I called his office several times, and went directly to voicemail, asking if he needed me to drop it off in person. I finally went ahead and mailed it yesterday.

    This morning he said in an email he decided to rent it out to someone else. I responded politely telling him that we had signed a lease and I still plan on moving in January 1st, and apologizing for any confusion. He now claims he didn't sign the lease and that the security deposit was due Monday, and as such he has no need to honor any obligations.

    submitted by /u/vttenanthelp
    [link] [comments]

    So my boss is sharing a sexually explicit video of me around the work place.

    Posted: 18 Dec 2019 04:28 PM PST

    So I'm a Male in my early 20s and I've been working at my company for around three years now. During my first year of employment a co worker and I kinda had a thing and consensually shared some videos and pictures to each other outside of work. Very sexual things, but we were consenting adults and it was off work hours so it's no bid deal. Well come to find out two years later that this co worker I guess gave this video to my boss and hes literally showing it to other employees at work, during work. How do I respond to this? P.s. throwaway account

    submitted by /u/LivingEntertainer2
    [link] [comments]

    I filed an insurance claim on a lost phone. 1.5 years later, phone has been found and I’d like to fix it for use as a WiFi-only device for my niece. Is this insurance fraud?

    Posted: 18 Dec 2019 08:41 AM PST

    ** I'm currently located in Arkansas, US.

    Hello all!

    So about a year and a half ago I lost my iPhone. Couldn't find it anywhere even with Find my iPhone. I ended up filing an insurance claim after a couple days and got my replacement. They gave me a cardboard envelope and told me to send the old device back in case I ever found it.

    Fast forward to now. I was rearranging the furniture in my living room last week when I heard a soft thud from under the couch—lo and behold it was my old device. I threw away that return envelope months ago under the assumption that my old phone was gone for good. At this point I've already upgraded to a newer device and I no longer have the replacement I was sent.

    Now I'm pretty good with fixing phones, so I thought it would be a nice Christmas-y thing to do to replace the cracked screen and forever dead battery (I can't get it to reboot when plugged into the charger), and set this old device up as like a WiFi-only iPod-type to be given to my young niece.

    My question is would this count as a form of insurance fraud, and if so what would be my repercussions for continuing with this project?

    submitted by /u/ijustwantedtacos
    [link] [comments]

    Mom keeps putting bills and credit cards in my name without my permission and she’s ruining my life, how can I stop her

    Posted: 18 Dec 2019 07:04 PM PST

    So over and over my mom is opening accounts and putting things in my name without my permission and it is ruining my life. She is the most toxic person I've ever known, and preys on anyone she can. Whether it is a sick or old family member or now me. I do not live with her and explicitly told her I wanted nothing to do with her, yet here I am opening mail about past due utility bills at my home which she has put in my name. Please, how can I put an end to this? Can I press charges? Sorry if this was unclear this has just happened AGAIN and I am seething. Please help!

    submitted by /u/kczyk
    [link] [comments]

    (PA) Had $266 stolen out of my wallet while I was at Planned Parenthood for an appointment. What can I do?

    Posted: 18 Dec 2019 12:37 PM PST

    Yesterday I had an appointment at my local Planned Parenthood. I've been going there for years and never had a problem. My nurse took me to an exam room and asked me some questions. I then left the room to give a urine sample and she told me that I could leave my stuff there and it would be safe. She was waiting in the hall for me when I came out and we went back to the room to continue my visit. I then left once more to have another test done and my nurse was with me the whole time doing the test. I left my appointment and a few hours later went to buy something and realized all of my cash was gone. That was the only other place I had been all day, and I can narrow down to the hour it happened.

    Today I went down there and spoke to a manager. She said there are no cameras because they legally cannot have them. This leads me to believe it was an employee that is responsible for the theft, as they know there are no cameras and would have seen me exit the room and had access to the room. A VP from Pittsburgh called me and asked me what happened, giving me no other helpful information except saying they will forward the information to their fraud claims department. And she told me to call the police. An officer came, I gave my statement, and he said I was good to go while he stayed and got more information from the manager. I haven't heard anything from the officer yet.

    My question is, is there any way PP is responsible for reimbursing me? Is there anyone else I can contact? I am a young college student. I wait tables and that was literally all the money I had to buy Christmas presents for my friends and family.

    submitted by /u/goodgollymisskatie
    [link] [comments]

    Neighbor planted a xmas tree on our property line on top of our sewer main

    Posted: 18 Dec 2019 01:10 PM PST

    (California) My neighbor had a potted Norfolk Pine that he planted between our two houses right on the property line and right above our main sewer line. I have asked him kindly to replant the tree elsewhere and have offered to help. He has refused claiming that the tree has sentimental value and that it "doesn't get that big"

    Aside from being on top of our sewer line, it also currently occupies a very narrow space between our two properties. If it lives and grows it will completely consume the walkway as well as our sewer line. It has been there for a some months now and has been growing nicely. It is currently about 7 feet tall. I wanted to wait to deal with this until after the holidays but he has now decorated the tree with lights which makes it difficult to ignore and serves as a constant reminder of my impending plumbing disaster.

    He told my husband that he would pay for any plumbing problems that arise out of the tree being there, but he is far from trustworthy and there is likely no chance that he would honor this agreement.

    What can I do? I would prefer that he replant the tree elsewhere, but if he isn't willing to do that? It's private property so I don't think the county (i'm unincorporated) will get involved?

    submitted by /u/cassowaryo
    [link] [comments]

    [Oregon] employer is insisting I open a credit card with the company to pay for uniforms, instead of paying cash

    Posted: 18 Dec 2019 09:33 AM PST

    Basically the title. Uniforms are provided, gloves have to be supplied or purchased. We don't deal with hazmat or anything, just a lot of dirt and it's easier to wear gloves than wash hands constantly. I'm able to bring my own gloves in, but I forgot a pair last week and bought a pair from the company. Basically it's an IOU. I was later handed a credit card application, and told this was the only option for paying for things like that. I offered to pay cash or debit on the spot, both things accepted from customers for services we offer, and told no. Is this legal?

    submitted by /u/schmoogina
    [link] [comments]

    Ex husband allowed me to use his credit card, he claimed through company that card was used fraudulently and I’m terrified.

    Posted: 18 Dec 2019 07:40 AM PST

    In Pennsylvania.

    My ex husband and I have been divorced for 9 years. We have an 11 year old son together. Son lives with me.

    He does not pay any child support or alimony but when we need something I ask him for some funds. He usually gives me the money without an argument. The first five years after our divorce were shaky but its been stable lately and we are able to be friendly with each other.

    I was out of work for a month. During this time between jobs I had to ask him to help me with a couple bills. He said that was fine, to go ahead and use the credit card I have that's his to pay them. He then told me to go ahead and buy some Christmas presents for our son from him, and that if I needed anything else to just let him know so he doesn't get a surprise on his statement.

    I paid the two bills that I needed help with and spent 100 dollars on Amazon for presents. I also filled up my gas tank to get me through to my first pay from my new job. Total I spent 500 dollars.

    This morning I get a message from my cell phone carrier that the payment was cancelled. I then get four emails from Amazon for charge back alerts. As I'm investigating I come to understand that these things happen when a credit card is reported to have been used fraudulently. I tried calling my ex husband but he won't pick up.

    I'm scared now and I have double the bills to pay on those accounts, the only person who I was ever able to go to for help has reported that I used the card fraudulently and I don't get a paycheck til Friday, and it's not going to be able to cover these charge backs along with what was due this month.

    What is going to happen next?

    submitted by /u/angeredatcrappymusic
    [link] [comments]

    [CA] Can a private club that provides access to the public ban a service dog in California?

    Posted: 18 Dec 2019 12:35 PM PST

    My wife has a service dog (not an ESA) that is trained to assist her with mobility issues, pick up dropped objects, draw attention in the event she falls and (I consider this really cool) if she is at home the dog is trained to press a button that will call emergency services if my wife is unable to do so. When in public the dog wears a harness with a service dog patch on one side and on the other side a patch that reads "Service Dog at Work. Do not pet". She also uses a bridge handle. This dog was professionally trained for a year by an organization that supplies service dogs to qualified applicants.

    Yesterday she was invited by a friend of hers to have lunch at her friends private country club/golf club. The club denied my wife entrance telling her that is within their discretion to not allow any dogs including service dogs. I understand that under ADA there limitations on where service dogs are allowed and private clubs can ban service dogs at their discretion. My legal question has to do with dogs being allowed into a public space.

    The restaurant at this country club is open to the public. Anyone can make reservations and you do not have to be a member. In order to access any of the other club areas, amenities or services you must be a member or a guest of a member. My legal question is did the club have the right to deny my wife and her service dog entrance to the restaurant as it is open to the public?

    submitted by /u/davt4
    [link] [comments]

    My mother just paid off my student loan without consulting me, and expects me to continue making payments to her.

    Posted: 18 Dec 2019 06:55 PM PST

    I don't really know if this is the right place or whatever, but to start, my mother has a history of overstepping bounds without consulting anyone. She just informed me about 20 minutes ago that she elected to pay off my student loan, ~$11,000, for which she had co signed due to a financial boon through her work. She also drew up a plan for payments directly to her, again before even talking about it to me. My wife and I had been counting on that recurring payment to help build our credit above the low end of average. I am now out of that only benefit to said debt, and am now again indebted to my mother at 28, something I struggled to get away from for a long time.

    I guess I want to know, if I went ahead and told her "thanks, and we're done," and then refused to pay her since I wasn't consulted on this major decision; does she have any legal recourse to take that money from me anyway? I wouldn't put it past her, and want to make sure my bases are covered before I tell her to stuff it.

    I will elaborate in any way necessary.

    EDIT: the financial boon is unrelated to the cosigning, I brain farted and screwed up my syntax.

    submitted by /u/ReelingFeeling
    [link] [comments]

    Landlord want a to cancel signed lease

    Posted: 18 Dec 2019 11:31 AM PST

    Long Beach, CA -

    Met a landlord the other day renting out a 2-bedroom house. Everything was exactly how I wanted it. I have the income to afford it.

    The landlord signed an "Intent to rent" and we both signed a Lease dated Dec 12. I gave the landlord $900 for pro-rated December rent. From our agreement, I would pay $6000 deposit on Jan 1.

    I have not moved in to the house yet, as I am still getting things situated at my current apartment. This morning, the landlord leaves me a voicemail saying that he is refunding the $900 and canceling my lease - he wants a different tenant.

    What are my options here? Doesn't the lease bind both parties? Should I contact a housing lawyer to just send him a letter and scare him off? I really want this house, and I already gave notice to where I am currently living.

    submitted by /u/BonnieJan21
    [link] [comments]

    Is abuser getting his friends to harass you a breach of their restraining order or does it qualify as harrassment?

    Posted: 18 Dec 2019 10:52 AM PST

    In Canada.

    Hi everyone,

    My abuser (who just was arrested for attacking and threatening murder) has been instructed not to contact or come near me. His dad just called me (I never gave him my number) saying the abuser was "concerned" about the state of the house and asked me coldly how I was taking care of it. Should I call the police about this or will this not qualify as a breach of the order? I know he did not directly contact me but when his dad called I was shaking because it was so cold and I could tell the abuser had given him my number.

    Thank you.

    submitted by /u/fhwiwjwed
    [link] [comments]

    My Foster Son's Mother is trying holistic treatments on him

    Posted: 17 Dec 2019 10:46 PM PST

    This is specifically about Foster Parent/Family law.

    I have a foster child who I am considering adopting, if the mother relinquishes her rights in a few weeks. We are just waiting out the court decision on an abuse charge. She has supervised visitation with her son, with a social worker at her home. Yesterday, he came home smelling like coffee, and he told me that his mom made him take a bath in coffee, to treat his acne. She was charged with him accidently overdosing on some weird weight loss tea made out of dandelions. He nearly died due to the amount of toxins in this tea. (Its believed that she may have picked them after they were sprayed with weed killer, unknowingly.)

    I'm concerned because he came back from this meeting jittery and breathing heavy. The social worker didn't seem to be bothered by it. She said that she heard Janet Jackson used to do this in the 80s. (No, Im not joking.) I've called his guardian ad litem for the ongoing court case, and she said she will try to get the issue before a judge but that it will take 3 weeks or more. That's approximately 6 more visits.

    I know if I prevent him from going, that I'd be violating the court order, therefore putting his placement with me at risk. I want to do whatever is fair/legal, without endangering his adoption.

    Edit: We are in Montana, USA. Thanks Location Bot!

    submitted by /u/TimTravels77
    [link] [comments]

    Police serving a warrant broke into my unit by mistake.

    Posted: 18 Dec 2019 06:52 PM PST

    Title says it all. Police messed up and broke down my door and went through my unit by mistake. They have admitted the mistake to apartment management. I feel my right to privacy has been violated. The police are requesting permission for my contact info to reach out. What should I do? I currently reside in St. Paul MN. Should I contact a lawyer first before talking with police?

    submitted by /u/10lbturd
    [link] [comments]

    Sister Died, Separated Husband Left 16yo Kid with Aunt

    Posted: 18 Dec 2019 11:36 AM PST

    I'm not sure if this belongs here but it's in the interest of my nephew so maybe? My half sister passed away back in October. She has 2 kids, 1 is in college and 1 is 16 in private school. Her ex, they were not formally divorced but had been separated for quite awhile, moved half the country away from the kids roughly 4 months before my sister died. Her ex came to the funeral and he and my aunt agreed it's best for the 16yo to stay where he was because of his school. He agreed to sign over all the life insurance and retirement for the kids and to give my aunt legal guardianship of the 16yo. He flew back home and it's been crickets since. My aunt does not have the means to hire a lawyer to deal with this and taking care of a 16yo boy is taxing on her finances. The 16yo is not even getting the social security death benefits he should be getting because, I imagine, they're being sent to the children's father. My aunt has tried to talk with the kids father but he's blocked her around any communication source. The school says the father paid for his November tuition but has yet to pay his December tuition. I told her she needed to call social services and file for child abandonment on the kid's behalf. Neither kid has heard from their father. He's not even been able to go to the doctor because he has no health insurance. Is there something else we can do so that this kid can get his benefits?

    My bad: This would be child in North Carolina, father in Texas.

    submitted by /u/appcherry
    [link] [comments]

    Got a Ticket for something that is not Illegal. Cops word against mine.

    Posted: 18 Dec 2019 06:14 AM PST

    Hello Folks. I live in Maine and am a Ham Radio enthusiast and general nerd among many other things. I have several radios in my car. Maine recently passed a hands free driving law LD 165 went in the effect in September of this year. This law Exempts radio use. Yesterday morning as I was driving to work I was pulled over by a sheriff deputy. He asked me why I thought he pulled me over, and since I knew I was in the clear I didn't actually know. I wasn't driving erratically. I was on a main street and was generally acting like an upright member of society.

    He got very indignant and asked if i was denying talking on my phone. Which I was not doing. My phone was in a cradle mounted to my dashboard. I pointed this out to the officer and showed him my radio. Explained the difference, but it fell on def ears. I wholly denied being on my phone because I really wasn't. He took my license and registration back to his cruiser and found my registration had expired as well. He came back and gave me a ticket for expired registration which is fine, he has me dead to rights on that. But he also gave me a ticket for operating an electronic device while driving. and Warned me to stay off my phone.

    State law Definitions as it currently reads. The pertinent paragraph is on page 2 section 18. My question is whats the best way to go about dealing with this? My plan as it stands now is to pay the registration ticket and contest the electronic device ticket. If I pay it then it goes on my record which is otherwise spotless. I've been pulled over twice in my life, once for expired registration again and once for expired inspection. Got off with warnings both times. As you can tell I'm a real menace to society. Paying the ticket for electronic device operation also sets a precedent for other radio operators in my state and I refuse to be that guy and fully intend to fight this as high as i have to. Thank you for your time and consideration.

    submitted by /u/BiomassBarista
    [link] [comments]

    Catfishing girl uses pics of me to get nudes from minors

    Posted: 18 Dec 2019 02:23 PM PST

    A couple days ago a girl messaged me on instagram and asked a couple of questions. These questions ended revealing that there was someone else impersonating me. After a while of going back and fourth I was able to retrieve more information. There I found out this person has been taking my pics from instagram, Twitter, and ig to get nudes from girls. After eventually getting the number this girl used to catfish others I was able to get a face to the number. It ended up being a girl who went to my high school and two years older than me. After calling her she gave me the passwords to the fake social medias. On the social media platforms I found that she was talking to several underage girls. Should I go to the cops or get lawyer and sue?

    I reside in California.

    submitted by /u/anselbot
    [link] [comments]

    I own a condo and my downstairs neighbors have called police on me over 300 times in the last 365 days claiming frivolous noise complaints, HOA is now involved and threatening legal action. Can they force me out of my unit? No mortgage, bought in cash...I am sole occupant. (MN)

    Posted: 18 Dec 2019 01:26 PM PST

    I’ve been called to the local SVU unit to give DNA to ‘exclude myself’ from a sexual assault.

    Posted: 18 Dec 2019 05:32 PM PST

    Like the title says, I was called to come into the local law enforcement's Special Victims Unit and give DNA to exclude myself from a sexual assault that happened after a party at my house this last weekend. My appointment is Thursday.

    A friend of mine was possibly drugged and then raped/sexually assaulted after she left my party, and got a rape kit done at the hospital the following day. Her boyfriend knows she was at my house (but he was not there) and its possible he has testified to the police along with her; he does not like me at all. My friend and myself used to have a romantic relationship but it has been several years since then.

    I know I am 100% innocent and possibly even know who committed the sexual assault, but have no evidence beyond a rough description of him, the location of his house, and a possible pet description from her the following day. Her memory is mostly blank from the night.

    The question is, when I go to the SVU, should I immediately ask for a lawyer? Or talk to them and give my story/blood to exclude myself and possibly help with the investigation? I have no involvement and she left several hours before the assault occurred. What does a DNA test for this sort of thing involve? Can I give blood without giving my fingerprints since that has no bearing on the investigation? Should I even give my blood?

    Some brief facts to follow up:

    1. I do not know when or if she was actually drugged, I do know she was assaulted.
    2. I have many witnesses to me denying her sexual advances, helping her walk, and sitting her down before she took off alone with many people still at the party.
    3. The rape kit was performed at the hospital so they should have the DNA of the assaulter, who may or may not have a police record, I don't know.
    4. A drug test was performed but no results from the hospital at this point.

    I see the people at the SVU on Thursday morning. Any advice is helpful, I've never had to speak to the police besides speeding tickets.

    submitted by /u/jarvi17
    [link] [comments]

    My friend confessed me she shoplifed for months from grocery store, until about a month ago.

    Posted: 18 Dec 2019 05:26 AM PST

    Hi all, my friend just confessed me she shoplifted several times at self checkout at the grocery store. All paying with credit card. She went through a sort of traumatic experience that she thinks triggered that, but for a month now she's stopped that behavior. She's has been going back to the store and not shoplifted since, but she is unsure whether she should refrain from going to the store.

    Her concern is whether going back there and being good would help her "rebuild" her image as a good shopper, or make her case worst? Should she continue shopping there, or never return? She said she doesnt know how much she shoplifted over the course of these months, it was just food, prob under $1000 in total.

    Now shes terrified that police will knock on her door, or that she'll get in trouble for her past shoplifting. How long does she have until she can rest that they won't catch her? Shes a very good person and I feel very bad for her.

    submitted by /u/Vavavevo
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment